So I'm still battling something so not very hungry. Breakfast was a TLC bar. Target had a great deal so it was $2 for a box of 6 or $.34 each.
Lunch was on my office (again, I swear this is not normal) from Devon and Blakely and I got chicken noodle soup to help battle the beast within. If I had taken a photo it would have looked like yellow water in a cup so I didn't and I won't be ordering it again so just use your imagination.
Dinner was the highlight and I was hungry by then. After a stop at the Galaxy Bar (reminds me of my first car a Galaxy 500), we wandered over to Ray's the Steaks. We had heard the crab bisque was amazing and I accidentally ordered a bowl instead of a cup. It was a beautiful accident! The soup was velvety cream with huge lump crab meat and soft under notes of sherry. $8.99 I ordered filet mignon black and blue. I meant charred on the outside and rare inside (with added blue cheese on top) but we had a miscommunication and it was covered in black pepper with blue cheese sauce and rare inside. And look at that blue cheese-yikes. No matter, it was delicious but the bisque had filled me up and I could only eat two bites plus some of the mashed potatos, spinach and mac and cheese. Sides stood on their own. (Skip the bread.) Since we were there to celebrate my brother's birthday, I snapped some photos of his food and my sister's but not every one's that would have been too much :) My steak was $31.99 It tastes so much better than it looks! Food photography is an art.
Lunch was on my office (again, I swear this is not normal) from Devon and Blakely and I got chicken noodle soup to help battle the beast within. If I had taken a photo it would have looked like yellow water in a cup so I didn't and I won't be ordering it again so just use your imagination.
Dinner was the highlight and I was hungry by then. After a stop at the Galaxy Bar (reminds me of my first car a Galaxy 500), we wandered over to Ray's the Steaks. We had heard the crab bisque was amazing and I accidentally ordered a bowl instead of a cup. It was a beautiful accident! The soup was velvety cream with huge lump crab meat and soft under notes of sherry. $8.99 I ordered filet mignon black and blue. I meant charred on the outside and rare inside (with added blue cheese on top) but we had a miscommunication and it was covered in black pepper with blue cheese sauce and rare inside. And look at that blue cheese-yikes. No matter, it was delicious but the bisque had filled me up and I could only eat two bites plus some of the mashed potatos, spinach and mac and cheese. Sides stood on their own. (Skip the bread.) Since we were there to celebrate my brother's birthday, I snapped some photos of his food and my sister's but not every one's that would have been too much :) My steak was $31.99 It tastes so much better than it looks! Food photography is an art.



No comments:
Post a Comment