Sunday night was Aldi fake chicken wings. Aldi has gotten lots of press among some of my friends but I'm still not sold. I did shop at Aldi in Australia and got some good deals on candy for my office. It is cheap though. 1/2 a box of fake chicken wings = $1.50 plus some blue cheese dressing, let's say $.20. I also had some sweet potato fries but we all know what those look like.
Then Labor Day morning, I wanted to check out Borders- still depressed they are closing. Problem was they open at 10 not 9. Why did I ever think they opened at 9? So I grabbed an everything bagel at Einstein (these are the only bagels available in Waldorf). $1.05
Then Labor Day morning, I wanted to check out Borders- still depressed they are closing. Problem was they open at 10 not 9. Why did I ever think they opened at 9? So I grabbed an everything bagel at Einstein (these are the only bagels available in Waldorf). $1.05


No comments:
Post a Comment