Saturday, September 24, 2011

Savannah's Day

Today was the day we celebrated Savannah's birthday and prepared to go to Atlanta for the Frenchie national. I started the day on high gear, trying to get a new driver's license because I couldn't find mine but the line was so long so I stopped at Wawa for breakfast. $3.50 This is a pretty clear path to unhealthiness but it is soooo tasty that every once and awhile I can't resist.




For lunch, my sister and I took Savannah for a birthday lunch at the decadent Cheesecake Factory. And they now have a skinny menu so we went with that to have "space" for dessert. We shared a roasted artichoke and then I had a pear, blue cheese, argula, pecan flatbread that was better than it should have been. I actually have to guess at the cost since we split Savannah's meal (blue cheese, bacon burger) and had teas. I'm guessing about $14.00 for mine (just my food). But I forgot I did "save" room to try the blackout cake, which has not increased in price since the early 90s so is now a bargain when it was once a blowout- so an additional $6.95. Good to the health, Cheesecake Factory! And good to the indulgence! (The light didn't help the food photos.)

For dinner, everyone had crabs but I didn't feel like getting down so I had a frozen Indian meal (and forgot to photo Error #?) $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment