Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Itch-away

So not to be whiny or anything but poison ivy on the face and elsewhere is miserable. So I planned on visiting a professional for a medical opinion and stayed at home, allowing me to make an egg sandwich for breakfast -egg (thank you chicken), cheese $.35, Costco roll $.80 total $1.15 Note: tell tell Diet Coke can on the left.

For lunch, I finished my Chinese food.

While picking up my medication, the pharmacist reminded me that it needed to be taken with food. So even though I wasn't very hungry, my pain won out and I cooked a hamburger $.75, partial Costco roll $.80 (since I'll feed the rest to the chickens), a laughing cow wedge $.38 dinner = $1.93 but I might have to eat something else later. Note: tell tale medicine bottle - drugs- on the right. Please give me relief!


And now I know I must cut my carbs and up my veggies but can I do it. I must!

No comments:

Post a Comment