Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grey and a Rainy Day

Day started bad- still no breakfast food. Well, actually I tried some cream of wheat from TJ's but I couldn't get past the baby food texture and flavor so I jumped ship and got a b-sandwich from 7/11 ($2.12) okay, I ate half and better not so close up.

Then I started not feeling good- I'm not saying it was the 7/11 sandwich, it probably wasn't, but around 11am I felt miserable and just wanted to sleep. Unfortunately I had a lunch meeting I couldn't skip (or take pictures at). The company was great! I took him to Bobby Van's, it wins awards and impresses. I got the crab cake sandwich, which comes with fries. It was free (paid by work- I promise this is not a usual event.) but if you paid it would have been $17.00 Worth the price, no. Good, yes. You only get to see my take home box, like I said I wasn't feeling great so I didn't eat that much. It looks remarkably like breakfast on the high life. Can you say dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment