Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Monday II

This morning I was insatiable- TLC bar (.35), banana (.19) and a bagel (1.00) Breakfast was a fest at $1.54 The bagel was form Potenza. They can't really do a bagel but they do a nice roll in the shape of a bagel.

Then another free lunch, I'm not even going to say this isn't the norm because I have two more on the schedule this week. Today was Devon & Blakely and I got the incredible smoked turkey, camembert, and honey mustard with a diet coke. It was both free and eaten in the company of colleagues so no photos.

For dinner, I got hunan chicken- low oil, extra spicy from Eastern 88.  $8.75 so $2 more than hunan veggies but not actually as good- lots of chicken though. My sister pointed out I always want Chinese on Monday, maybe it has something to do with starting off on the right foot ;) or maybe I just want to practice my food photo skills on a challenging subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment