Morning started out bright and dreary, breakfast was a shake (banana .22, greek yogurt 1.25 and some ice cubes) $1.47 and a fiber bar (TLC) .60 = $2.07 I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach shake blender, the top becomes a cup, which fits right in your cup holder of your car- brilliant!
Lunch was beans and rice (see yesterday's cooking un-adventure) but a bigger version so we'll call is $2.00 (See yesterday for photo and times it by 2)
Good so far but what will dinner bring?
Lunch was beans and rice (see yesterday's cooking un-adventure) but a bigger version so we'll call is $2.00 (See yesterday for photo and times it by 2)
Good so far but what will dinner bring?

Someone asked me but didn't post- why the drop in banana prices and while I hate to admit it, I went to Walmart on Labor day and bananas are .02 cheaper there than Target. Not that I'm going back but they are.
ReplyDelete